Thursday, December 29, 2005
Shocking Experience
I was electrocuted for the first time tonight. It was a small shock...well I didn't get knocked out anyway. But, I must say , it was a shocking experience.
I decided it was time to replace the dimmer switch in my dining room. I became impatient when I couldn't get the wires back in, so I unscrewed the box again (after turning the circuit back on) and zap. I took a second to make sure I was OK and then had a good chuckle.
I always said my health insurance company's stock should have decreaed in value when I bought a house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds like a powerful, illuminating experience. Although I am not sure it was the switch that was dim tonight.
Dear anonymous,
Try some good advice from an old friend:
"Mother used to say that in this world you have to be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart; I prefer pleasant...'" Ellwood P. Dowd
Why can't you be smart and pleasant?!
I don't think it works.
Sorry, I didn't mean to leave an anonymous comment before. I would never intentionally slam someone anonymously. I fully intended everyone to know who it was that was making the very poor puns at my sisters expense.
btw, i really don't think jenn is dim. i think she was just experimenting with shock therapy.
:-)
Post a Comment