Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Trimming the Tree and a Winter Storm
AccuWeather.com - Weather News Well, it looks as though I am finally in for my first REAL winter storm of the season. We are already under a winter storm warning and are expecting to have six inches of snow before dawn on Friday according to local forecasters. The timing couldn't be better. Thursday night I will be putting up my tree and decorating it with the Calvettti clan. Talk about ambiance! If only Zerita were here to make hot chocolate and sing carols.

3 comments:

JennGrover said...

I was at the grocery store tonight (Giant Eagle) and there was plenty of milk and bread left and the aisles were empty. Of course, I went at midnight :)

Bipin Sen said...

read on and weep for me... hehe.

JennGrover said...

Yikes! A nine hour commute! I once had a 5 hour commute from getting stuck in an ice storm at rush hour.