Thursday, December 01, 2005

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
AccuWeather.com - Weather News We can only hope for a doosey next week. I have lived in Pittsburgh for 9 years and we have yet to get walloped since I have been here. We had more single storm accumulations when I lived in Knoxville then we have since I have moved to the 'Burgh!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Do your grocery stores up there get swamped when the forecast of snow is given like ours down South?
Just wondering.

Kristie said...

So did you get any?

Anonymous said...

Ha! I can't wait for the snow!

JennGrover said...

Nuttin!

Bipin Sen said...

on the other hand, i will never forget my december '04 trip to philly, and altoona. there was three feet of snow on the ground. the rented rear-wheel drive caddy was a nightmare to drive. i'm happy to be alive. :-)