Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sound of Music Remake BBC NEWS Entertainment TV hunt for Sound of Music lead Can you believe it? Why would you even think about remaking this classic? I don't care how talented you are, you have to be either crazy to even consider yourself genius enough to top this Julie Andrews hit.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I agree 100% - and what's this about Scarlett Johannson...that's joke that she could even be considered for the role.

JennGrover said...

Who is Scarlett?

Anonymous said...

It will be a bomb like the Willie Wonka remake. Why won't Hollywood leave good enough alone?
Ara

Bipin Sen said...

this is only for a stage production... is that any different from the yearly production that your average local high school puts up?

remakes... ok. "the first cut is the deepest." who does it best? cat stevens, rod stewart or sheryl crow? :-)

Suzanne said...

I'm cracking up that someone from Michelle's blog - former CCKer now in Indiana - has found yours!

How are you doing otherwise??