Hannidate:
The Conservative's
Choice for Dating
Well, only one person responded to my post about "House with a Bride", so I thought maybe you would all find "Hannidate" a better choice for me. Evidently, because of Sean Hannity's passion for family values, the next logical move for him was to set up a FREE dating service for Conservatives. I appreciate his desire to help. We all could use the help, that's for sure. And, besides, doesn't Hannidate rhyme with candidate?
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Hannidate:
The Conservative's
Choice for Dating
Well, only one person responded to my post about "House with a Bride", so I thought maybe you would all find "Hannidate" a better choice for me. Evidently, because of Sean Hannity's passion for family values, the next logical move for him was to set up a FREE dating service for Conservatives. I appreciate his desire to help. We all could use the help, that's for sure. And, besides, doesn't Hannidate rhyme with candidate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment