http://headlines.accuweather.com/news-story.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0&article=6
Alright, well, I have refrained for a couple for days now. A couple of days ago, a meteorologist on Accuweather dared to mention the "B" word...Blizzard! Rudolph, shine up that nose. Although the jury is still, out, we have the best chance that I can remember since 1978 for a good old fashioned blizzard for Christmas. My brother says I am hopeless, maybe I am. Just think of how pathetic I will be by the time I am 80!
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Christmas Blizzard?
http://headlines.accuweather.com/news-story.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0&article=6
Alright, well, I have refrained for a couple for days now. A couple of days ago, a meteorologist on Accuweather dared to mention the "B" word...Blizzard! Rudolph, shine up that nose. Although the jury is still, out, we have the best chance that I can remember since 1978 for a good old fashioned blizzard for Christmas. My brother says I am hopeless, maybe I am. Just think of how pathetic I will be by the time I am 80!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you have a problem with snow. It will come. It will come. Maybe not here.....but it will come there!
LOL! Winter is my favorite season! Last night, as I walked m dog in below 10 degree temperatures, I though of how much you would enjoy the weather, Suzie Snowflake!
Post a Comment