My my brother is a gifted songwriter. My gift seems to be in discovering where a song sounds like another song. My sister-in-law, Bethany, suggested I blog about my most recent discoveries on the latest Sovereign Grace Ministries album, "Worship God Live". My brother has long been a victim of my connection (or seeming connection) of the dots, so I thought I would let others share in the fun. Let me know where you have made similar discoveries.
From the song "O God, Our Help In Ages past", the following lines are the same as the lines "a three hour tour" from the theme song to Gilligan's Island:
- "And our eternal home",
- "And our defense is sure"
From the Song, "Jesus, Thank You" you can hear the King (Elvis) singing, "I can't help, falling in love with you" in the line:
- "Lover of my soul, I want to live for you"

1 comment:
Ha! That's funny.
Wait, now those songs are ruined!!! Crud.
Post a Comment