He was the
Cat's Meow:
Memorial Serivce
for Dog
To be Attended
by Over 300 Cats
What's worng with this picture? What sef-respecting dog would allow itself to be named an "honorary cat" and be euligized by cats? Newsday reports that's exactly what the story is with Ginny, the wonder-dog. Ginny, was a dog who had participated in in the rescue of scores of cats and now upon her death is being honored by them. This is one bizare story. Harry Carey would say about Ginny, "She was a curious dog, that's why her friends called her Whiskers".
And by the way folks, that's an ugly dog.

6 comments:
Not so much ugly as...bitter. He probably just wanted a quiet memorial service, "can't those cats just thank me and move on with their lives."
OK, I've contemplated the dog thing. I think she is an unattractive dog. Not that that matters-I'm sure she was very lovable. However, it may have mattered to her dog friends growing-up. Perhaps they made fun of her so she turned to the other side.
I had not thought of that perspective, but it makes absolute sense. I actually can think of no other rational cause for such behavior.
Leave it to me to think like a dog!
Maybe he was just doing unto others as he would have them do unto him. And yes, he may have been an ugly duckly, but inside he was a beautiful swan.
I forgot to sign my last post. Sorry. I'm doing that a lot lately.
Ara
Post a Comment