local6.com - News - Woman Suffocates Under Piles Of Clutter In Home
My friend Suzanne recently posted a blog entry about wanting to grow in eliminating clutter. Maybe this article will motivate Suzanne and the rest of us to keep our clutter under control.
Monday, January 09, 2006
Woman Suffocates Under Piles Of Clutter In Home
local6.com - News - Woman Suffocates Under Piles Of Clutter In Home
My friend Suzanne recently posted a blog entry about wanting to grow in eliminating clutter. Maybe this article will motivate Suzanne and the rest of us to keep our clutter under control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wonder if this means that insurance premiums for pack-rats will increase?
All I can say is that my house isn't like that! It reminds me of the house that Clifton and Stephanie bought and redid....I never saw that house...but I have heard the horror stories.
that's exactly what Matt said when I showed him the article. Good thing Clifton and Steph made it out alive.
Post a Comment