End of the Spear: End of the Spear, New Independent Film
I saw this movie last week, and found it to be a fantastic film. I learned that the indigenous people in the movie were not actors, but actually people that are indigenous to the area. Additionally, half of the profits from the film will go directly to the indigenous people represented in the film.
This is not a family film, and I would not recommend it for kids under 13 because of the violence of the Waodani.
Saturday, January 28, 2006
End of the Spear
End of the Spear: End of the Spear, New Independent Film
I saw this movie last week, and found it to be a fantastic film. I learned that the indigenous people in the movie were not actors, but actually people that are indigenous to the area. Additionally, half of the profits from the film will go directly to the indigenous people represented in the film.
This is not a family film, and I would not recommend it for kids under 13 because of the violence of the Waodani.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment