2006 is off with a drip! I discovered that my office (finished attic) has a leaky roof right at the ridge. I have a terra cotta tile style roof, which means that the likely culprit will prove to be missing or loos tiles, or bad felt that lies beneath the tiles.
I have a roofer coming tomorrow to look at the problem. I will also have to replace the plywood that is inside of the house. Some of it seems bad as well.
Feel free to pray for a fair roofer and small problem!
Monday, January 02, 2006
Leaky Roof
2006 is off with a drip! I discovered that my office (finished attic) has a leaky roof right at the ridge. I have a terra cotta tile style roof, which means that the likely culprit will prove to be missing or loos tiles, or bad felt that lies beneath the tiles.
I have a roofer coming tomorrow to look at the problem. I will also have to replace the plywood that is inside of the house. Some of it seems bad as well.
Feel free to pray for a fair roofer and small problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL - Good one
What's the damage from the roofer guy?? I hope not too bad!
The damage is in.....the felt below the tiles need to be replaced - about 12 square feet. The estimate is $550.
Post a Comment