- I like to dip potato chips (preferably Wise) in applesauce. Many have mocked it, but the ones who have tried, like it.
- I don't enjoy reading, I would much rather be doing.
- I really wanted to play the flute ,but my mother had a cousin that she didn't like who played the flute, so I got stuck with the trumpet.
- My mother's mother had identical twins (died within days after birth), so if I ever have kids, I ave an increased likelihood for twins.
- I share the same ocular disorder with a famous author (Jerry Bridges) and famous songwriter (Eric Grover). We all have monocular vision. You should watch me try to thread a needle or catch a fly ball.
I don't know who to tag. The only other blogger I know who reads my blog (that Suz didn't tag) is my brother, and he will never take part in this - it has girl written all over it.

No comments:
Post a Comment