I chipped a little bit of one of the tiles (the counter top is tile) to see if there might be stainless below the tile, but alas, all I found was ugly pink and brown (Did I just say pink and brown) counter top that looked to be circa 1950.
Household tip: to remove the smell of onions or garlic from your hands rub them on something stainless steel like your sink. If you have another surface type, you may purchase a stainless steel bar for removing odors called "Rub Away" at Williams-Sonoma for $7.50.
Added Note: The stainless steel must be dry in order for this to work.

5 comments:
That's really cool. Come on, don't you want to pull out the pink and brown? I'm sure Z would have some accent pieces for you.
NOT PINK AND BROWN!!!!!! NOOOOOO!
I could probably decorate my kitchen for FREE with pink and brown.
She's saving all the "stuff" in case she has a little girl....let's pray for boys for Zerita. :)
Post a Comment