I have started recording stories for my nephew, William, so that he can remember me now that he lives in NJ. I am not a great story reader, especially with a camera, but I am hopeful he will gain some benefit from it. I will post them on my website so that Chuck can just download them.
I started with one of my very favorite books, Hop on Pop. William seemed to enjoy the cadence of the rhyming in Dr. Seuss books.
Monday, April 03, 2006
Download a Story
I have started recording stories for my nephew, William, so that he can remember me now that he lives in NJ. I am not a great story reader, especially with a camera, but I am hopeful he will gain some benefit from it. I will post them on my website so that Chuck can just download them.
I started with one of my very favorite books, Hop on Pop. William seemed to enjoy the cadence of the rhyming in Dr. Seuss books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Auntie Jenn can ready to her other "nephews" in Tennessee, too!
YIPPEE!
I can take requests and get them from the library...:)
It's posted now.
We just watched Hop on Pop. William loved it! He watched the whole thing intently. He flapped his arms and laughed, which is a big deal since he doesn't laugh much any more. We're going to watch it again now... Can't wait for the next one!
Post a Comment