I cannot be left at home on Friday nights any more. Tonight, for the second time, I found myself tuned into NBC's Three Wishes, hosted by Amy Grant. It trumps Extreme Home Makeover as tear-jerker of the year. The really sad part is, they probably market the show to fools like me. My only suprise is that they don't show Hallmark commercials during the show. I think I will now have to watch some other tear-jerker like Shadowlands.
Friday, October 21, 2005
I cannot be left at home on Friday nights any more. Tonight, for the second time, I found myself tuned into NBC's Three Wishes, hosted by Amy Grant. It trumps Extreme Home Makeover as tear-jerker of the year. The really sad part is, they probably market the show to fools like me. My only suprise is that they don't show Hallmark commercials during the show. I think I will now have to watch some other tear-jerker like Shadowlands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment