Girl Lagomorph
to Have Teeth Pulled
My favorite Lagomorph, Rachel is about to have her the teeth in the front row of the front of her mouth pulled. Rachel (almost 7 years old) said she was a bit scared about the prospect of having her teeth pulled, and rightfully so.
On a somewhat twisted, yet appropriate note, Rachel's nickname since she was a wee little thing has always been, "Rabbit".
Friday, October 14, 2005
Girl Lagomorph
to Have Teeth Pulled
My favorite Lagomorph, Rachel is about to have her the teeth in the front row of the front of her mouth pulled. Rachel (almost 7 years old) said she was a bit scared about the prospect of having her teeth pulled, and rightfully so.
On a somewhat twisted, yet appropriate note, Rachel's nickname since she was a wee little thing has always been, "Rabbit".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can I be your other favorite Lagomorph? I had that same problem. I had oral surgery at 11 years old to have them removed.
A little known fact about ME.
WAIT!!! After reviewing the photo, I see that those are permanent teeth on the bottom and baby teeth on the top. Mine were TWO sets of permanent teeth.
All is well. The lagomorph came through with no discomfort. She was quite a brave little trooper!
Post a Comment