Saturday, March 25, 2006

Suzie and Me

My friend Suzanne has more in common with me than any other person I have ever known. Here is a list of things we have in common. Feel free to add your own observations.
  • We both are tall (she is taller)
  • We both love chicken
  • We both love the weather
  • We both have an almost obsessive compulsive need to check our messages (phone and email)
  • We both blog
  • We like the same kinds of music
  • We like the same clothes (Eddie Bauer)
  • We lost a parent in the same year
  • We like Hondas
  • We enjoy visiting historical sites
  • We are allergic to cats
  • We like eating left-over strawberry wedding cake
  • We are planners and organizers
  • We both have over sized red chairs with floral patterns and olive green sofas with yellow as an accent color in our living rooms
  • We both like folk art and shaker furniture

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both...
handle chaos well,
are loyal friends,
and have a friend named Kristie who thinks you're great!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for spelling my name (Suzie) right! :) Isn't it amazing that have so much in common?!

Anonymous said...

Why? How is it spelled on your birth certificate?

Suzanne said...

I am talking about the "Suzie" part.....none of this Suzy or Suzi.

Kristie said...

I knew what you were talking about; I was teasing. Is Jenn picky about her nickname, too. Would she like "Jenny"? ;)

Suzanne said...

She's good with Jenny....I call her Jenny Junebug.

JennGrover said...

And she's Suzie Snowflake (though she prefers Sunshine)to me.