This story is a funny one. Evidently, this cat, who is marked by erratic, aggressive behavior has been ordered to be confined to his home and his owner has failed to comply.
It will be true fodder for those cat haters amongst us. I, for one, like cats, but am allergic to them.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Crazy Cat Terrorizes Connecticut Town
My Way News - Crazy Cat Terrorizes Connecticut Town
This story is a funny one. Evidently, this cat, who is marked by erratic, aggressive behavior has been ordered to be confined to his home and his owner has failed to comply.
It will be true fodder for those cat haters amongst us. I, for one, like cats, but am allergic to them.
This story is a funny one. Evidently, this cat, who is marked by erratic, aggressive behavior has been ordered to be confined to his home and his owner has failed to comply.
It will be true fodder for those cat haters amongst us. I, for one, like cats, but am allergic to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment