Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Oh, The Things You Can Google!

Recently, I have found myself using a new verb frequently. The verb is "Google". It is both a proper noun and verb. When people ask me a question, or they say, "I wonder....", my common response is, "Google it!". I have decided to share a few things that I have Googled. Let me know what you use the internet for.
  1. How to play the Pennywhistle
  2. Replacing electrical outlets
  3. Replacing dimmer switches
  4. Replacing a garbage disposal
  5. Online purchases for my kitchen: A Williams - Sonoma tea kettle from eBay, a retro diner stool, my new kitchen faucet, also from eBay, my new range from Home Depot, plus hours of product research!
  6. Medical ailments
  7. Writing a business case
  8. Circular breathing
  9. The Donut Man
  10. News stories
  11. Weather (tornadoes)
  12. Driving Directions
  13. Gifts
  14. Airfare
  15. Chord charts for music
  16. ESV Online
  17. Removing pet hair from Berber carpet
  18. Lighting
  19. Rugs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an impressive list!

Suzanne said...

I google stuff all the time! Funny that you kept a list of it. See you TOMORROW!!! I can't wait!