It is not just a bad hair day it is his hair everyday! We are all getting a kick out of William’s CRAZY hair. At first, I called him Baby Einstein (because of his exceptional intelligence and wild hair. However, I am now starting to see that he looks more like Beaker. What do you think?
(For more looks at this handsome devil, visit Chuck’s website)
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Wild and Crazy Hair!
It is not just a bad hair day it is his hair everyday! We are all getting a kick out of William’s CRAZY hair. At first, I called him Baby Einstein (because of his exceptional intelligence and wild hair. However, I am now starting to see that he looks more like Beaker. What do you think?
(For more looks at this handsome devil, visit Chuck’s website)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Either way he's adorable! (not that I'm biased)
Post a Comment