Saturday, July 15, 2006

Where Have I Been?

You might be wondering why there has been a recent dive in my postings. Well, I guess blogging might be more of a "Winter Sport" for me. I have been busy working on summer projects. Among those projects are:
  • Rewiring outlets and installing GFCI receptacles
  • Gardening (mulch, weeding)
  • Installing a new house number
  • Stripping a door (will stain and varnish when the air is dryer)
  • Ripping out carpet from basement steps and attic steps
  • Repairing a broken air conditioner (unclogging drain pipe)
  • Repairing water damage (drywall work and painting)
  • Repainting the spare bedroom ( did the ceiling today- 2 coats, I hope to do the walls tomorrow with a Ralph Lauren faux painting in a canvas style) This included removing the trim from around the windows - the trim was yucky

I plan on ripping out the carpet in the basement and attic, but that may wait until the winter. The attic has hardwood that can be finished. I am thinking of putting a "spreadstone" surface in the basement over the concrete sub floor.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm tired just reading your post! You've been a busy girl!