Newport, Arkansas AR
I had a fantastic visit with Matt, Krisitn, Daniel and Maggie Jane Jackson. We ate in quaint little diners that seem frozen in time, conducted an auto tour of historic homes and sights in Little Rock, made crafts with Daniel's kindergarten class at Castleberry Elementary, and mostly enjoyed great conversation. I can't wait to go back!
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Visit to the Jacksons
Newport, Arkansas AR
I had a fantastic visit with Matt, Krisitn, Daniel and Maggie Jane Jackson. We ate in quaint little diners that seem frozen in time, conducted an auto tour of historic homes and sights in Little Rock, made crafts with Daniel's kindergarten class at Castleberry Elementary, and mostly enjoyed great conversation. I can't wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so jealous that you got to spend time with Kristin! I'd love to see pictures of them if you have any. Also, do you have her email address? Is she blogging? I haven't talked to her in years!
Like a fool, I left my camera at home, so no pictures. She doesn't emial much, but I will get you her address. I know she would love to hear from you.
Post a Comment